Mindful Movement Workshop (Registration Closed)
November 1, 2013 – Upperville,VA
Attend the Mindful Movement workshop and learn a simple yet effective method to relieve stress and promote good health. The class will include a short meditation, breathing exercises, and a series of mindful movements taught by Dr. Sang H. Kim, author of 20 books, researcher, and a lifetime martial artist. Dr. Kim will share with you how to increase your inner energy, take more control over your health and wellbeing, and regain peace of mind through practice of mindful movement.
Workshop Schedule & Contents
Part One: Mindful Movement Workshop (11:00 AM – 12:30 PM), No experience is required.
– 5-minute Mindful Meditation
– Mindful Movement Practice
– 5-minute Closing Meditation
Part Two: Workshop for Teachers/Instructors (1:30 – 3:00 PM), With Permission only.
– In-depth Instruction session
* RSVP below by 5:00 PM, October 29. To apply to attend Teacher’s Workshop, please briefly describe your credentials in the comment box.